Terms & Conditions
- In these conditions Body and Face Clinic B.V. means all dermal clinicians / skin specialists working at Body and Face Clinic B.V. / B&F Clinics B.V.
- In these conditions ‘client’ means the person who commissions Body and Face Clinic B.V. to provide treatment.
- In these conditions ‘client’ means his/her legal representative.
- These conditions form part of every agreement between the client Body and Face Clinic B.V.
- These conditions also apply in case Body and Face Clinic B.V. engages third parties for the execution of the order.
- To a medical treatment agreement (ex book 7, title 7, section 5 of the civil code) Body and Face Clinic B.V. and the client, the Medical Treatment Agreement Act also applies.
- The effect of article 7:404 and article 7:407 section 3 of the Dutch Civil Code is explicitly excluded.
- The agreement between Body and Face Clinic B.V. and the client involves the client’s order to Body and Face Clinic B.V. for medical or non-medical treatment.
- Body and Face Clinic B.V. is entitled not to comply with an unreasonable request from the client and may refuse to perform treatment.
- The client gives permission to Body and Face Clinic B.V. prior to the execution of treatment.
- Body and Face Clinic B.V. may require the client to confirm consent in writing.
- The client’s consent shall also include Body and Face Clinic B.V.’s authority to engage auxiliary personnel and to accept any limitation of liability to auxiliary personnel on behalf of the client. The dermal clinician / skin specialist shall not be liable for the choice of auxiliary persons and for any shortcomings of such auxiliary person, except in the case of intentional or deliberate recklessness on the part of Body and Face Clinic B.V.
- In case the client refuses or withdraws consent, Body and Face Clinic B.V. will not (no longer) provide treatment.
- The client must inform Body and Face Clinic B.V. and keep it informed of all information necessary for the proper execution of the agreement.
- Rates apply, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing, for the duration of one calendar year and can be adjusted annually (see bodyandfaceclinic.nl).
- The client is responsible for ensuring that he/she is aware of whether and to what extent his/her insurer will reimburse the treatment. Furthermore, it is the client’s responsibility to declare invoices to his/her insurance company when necessary.
- Upon receipt of the invoice in case of late cancellation or NO SHOW from Body and Face Clinic B.V., the client shall ensure full payment within 14 days of date to the account of Body and Face Clinic B.V. quoting the invoice number.
- Regardless of whether the bill is reimbursed by the health insurance company, the client always remains liable for full and timely payment on the spot at the clinic.
- Payments will first be deducted from the oldest outstanding invoices.
- In case the client does not pay the invoice of late cancellation or NO SHOW on time and/or in full, the client will be in default. Body and Face Clinic B.V. is then entitled to charge the client the statutory interest on the invoice amount or the remainder thereof. Body and Face Clinic B.V. is also authorized to take collection measures. The costs associated with collection (including out-of-pocket expenses and other costs) will be borne by the client.
- If payment is overdue, Body and Face Clinic B.V. is authorized to suspend further treatment or to provide it only in exchange for cash payment, unless the level of payment arrears, the need for skin therapy treatment or the urgency of the situation prevents this.
- The payment obligation shall not be suspended by the client filing a complaint against Body and Face Clinic B.V. regarding the invoice and/or treatment unless Body and Face Clinic B.V. agrees to the suspension of the payment obligation.
- The payment obligation does not expire if the client terminates the agreement or requests Body and Face Clinic B.V. to transfer the treatment to another person.
- Products may be exchanged within 14 days, unused, complete and in unopened packaging.
- On products sold, you have a 14-day cooling-off period when the product has not been opened and/or consumed.
Cancellation and deposit policy
- If the client does not cancel on time, Body and Face Clinic B.V. may charge all or part of the treatment fee.
|Time of cancellation||Costs of cancellation|
|More than 48 hours in advance||0%|
|Less than 48 hours in advance||50%|
- Appointments can only be cancelled by phone or email (email@example.com). The cancellation will be registered by Body and Face Clinic B.V. as soon as the client calls and speaks to an employee, or when Body and Face Clinic B.V. receives the client’s email.
- In case of dissatisfaction or a complaint from the client about the treatment Body and Face Clinic B.V., the client should report this as soon as possible to Body and Face Clinic B.V. The dermal clinician/complaints committee and the client will then both make an effort to find a solution.
- If a solution proves impossible, the client can turn to the Landelijke Klachtencommissie Paramedici eerstelijns (paramedisch.org).
- The dermal clinicians of Body and Face Clinic B.V. are affiliated with the Nederlandse Vereniging van Huidtherapeuten and therefore also with the Klachtenloket Paramedici.
- In het geval van ontevredenheid of een klacht van de cliënt over de behandeling Body and Face Clinic B.V., meldt de cliënt dit zo snel mogelijk aan Body and Face Clinic B.V. De huidtherapeut/ de klachtencommissie en de cliënt spannen zich vervolgens beiden in om ter zake tot een oplossing te komen.
- Indien een oplossing niet mogelijk blijkt kan de cliënt zich wenden tot de Landelijke Klachtencommissie Paramedici eerstelijns (paramedisch.org).
- De huidtherapeuten van Body and Face Clinic B.V. zijn aangesloten bij de Nederlandse Vereniging van Huidtherapeuten en daarmee ook bij het Klachtenloket Paramedici.
- In case any provision of these terms and conditions is void or voidable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- The agreement between Body and Face Clinic B.V. and the client, and any further agreements in execution thereof, are exclusively governed by Dutch law.
- Body and Face Clinic B.V. reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Changes will be notified to the client in writing or electronically by e-mail and will take effect one month after the date of such notification, unless the notification states otherwise. If the client does not object to the change in the terms and conditions with reasons within one month after the date of the announcement, the client is deemed to have accepted the change. If the client makes a reasoned objection to the changes in the terms and conditions within one month after the date of the announcement, this shall constitute grounds for dissolution of the agreement.